Wednesday, September 09, 2009

not bloggable days

My husband likes it when I blog. And I love blogging, so that works out…most of the time. Except for when I have a series of non-bloggable days. Personally, I really like non-bloggable days too. Those are the days when just the normal stuff happens. Here is the normal stuff, but not necessarily the order in which it happens, on a non-bloggable day:

Wake up

Meditate, Pray

Feed Dash

Work in the garden

Shower

Tidy up the house and do some house project like laundry or floors or vacuuming. Sometimes I will “clean” the whole downstairs or upstairs, but seldom will I do both on the same day.

Missionary work

Read

Play tennis

Eat four or five times… most days I make one of those meals for the family

Errand running

And I really love it if I get a 20-40 minute nap in the late afternoon

Computer checking

Telephone talking

Monitor the A/C, lights and doors

Pray

Bedtime.

 

So that’s about it for a non-bloggable day.

2 comments:

Jordan Mathews said...

Who is Dash?

Melody said...

Sounds like a wonderful life to me!