Sunday, April 04, 2010

easter dinner

Elder Dahle and Elder Tinker joined us for Easter dinner between conference sessions today.  I especially enjoyed listening to Elder Dahle and Carter play the piano together. In actual fact, I have been looking forward to it for the past few weeks.

DSC07025

 

DSC07028

 

DSC07031  DSC07034

Conference was inspiring as always. Elder Nelson’s talk about Family History was great. How could I not love that? The missionaries will be quoting him on the chat from now until forever. There were so many things to love about conference. I am grateful to go forward armed with the words of inspiration and direction.

2 comments:

Blue Heron Bobcat said...

I don't know if Carter is a good piano player, but I've heard Elder Dahle and he is fantastic!

Gail said...

That's funny to me you blogged that, because I was thinking about how much I knew you were enjoying Elder Nelson's talk! :)