Monday, April 19, 2010

meeting sister massey

Sister Massey and I are in the same missionary group. She lives in Tallahassee. We have spent nearly every Wednesday evening together for the last year, but we have never “actually” met each other…until tonight.DSC07135 

Helen and her husband, Wayne, came to Orlando to spend the week, and Doug and I went to Orlando to spend the evening with them.

 

Helen and I graduated from BYU the same year. We both took the genealogy class there! She is from Canada, but became a citizen a few years ago. We shared stories about our families and places we have been. It was wonderful getting to know them.

DSC07137After dinner, we went over to Millennia Mall. Helen had never been there, and she liked all my favorite places! Finally, we had to leave because the mall was closing.

 

We decided that we will just have to do it all over again.

2 comments:

Melody said...

I think that is great!

Kirstie said...

That's so cool!