Sunday, October 02, 2011

conference rolls

Rolls have been a tradition during general conference at our house for so long, and I am pretty sure that they have been blogged about at almost every, if not every general conference.

Yesterday as we were leaving another newly discovered and fabulously delicious bakery, I mentioned in passing that it was hard to drum up the energy to make rolls when we have such incredible bakeries, within walking distance, of the house.

Brianna referenced “the tradition.”

Later, she sent me an email with a recipe for Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls.

Hmmmmm.

DSC08330

They are not beautiful to look at, but they were delicious. Maybe even better than the apple tart that I raved to my family about yesterday. We actually frosted them after they were baked with peach icing.

So we had Blueberry Peach Cinnamon Rolls and

DSC08328

our traditional favorites to keep us physically filled while we were being spiritually fed.

I know we are missionaries and all, but it seems like we heard a lot about missionaries this conference.

What a blessing!!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

They look yummy, Debbie!! Thank you for the birthday greeting!! I had just checked your blog a couple of days before that to see the latest news from Argentina! Love you, Debbie!