Wednesday, May 17, 2006

grater technology

I love my cheese grater. It is older than my children. It works perfectly and has been a part of my kitchen almost since the day I got married. Doug's dad worked for a kitchen supply company. We got to go to the showroom one night and I was able to buy this great stainless steel grater, which is pretty common these days, but wasn't then. The problem now, is that I often need to use it again before I have run the dishes in the dishwasher. This requires handwashing, which is annoying at best. Surprised by the fact that I only owned one grater, Melanie bought me another one for Mother's Day. Tonight I used it for the first time. It was amazing! Even grater technology has improved vastly over the past thirty years.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm glad its working well. love you