Thursday, January 04, 2007

classroom duties

My visiting family has gone. There are tons of things to be done at home...but...I went to school. It is a new start, this mid-year point. I am going to be working one week on and one week off. I am excited to be teaching all areas of the curriculum again. Albeit, this is going to require more work for me.

During the past two days,I cleaned the classroom and the cleaned the work closet from top to bottom. I planned all my lessons for the upcoming week and outlined the weeks ahead.

Brianna and Natalie sang songs with the kareoke machine, sharpened pencils, played on the playground, visited people they found at school and cut and pasted.

Brianna is going to her grandma Karla's house in Ocala on Friday and Doug has a scout meeting in Orlando on Saturday, so I will return to school to finish up then.

1 comment:

Melody said...

I know you are excited about your new schedule. I hope that it works out well for all of you. I saw your car there on Thursday so I knew you were up there working. I miss you...