Tuesday, January 02, 2007

wii tale

This is my pendant light. It hangs in the family room. I purchased it just over six years ago when I was in England celebrating Courtney's birthday. I found it at an antique shop in London. Doug hand-carried the glass piece back. It was the first time he had ever been stopped by the Miami customs officials.



This is a piece of the opaline inverted dome after Chezzie put the Wii remote through it celebrating what I understand was an amazing golf putt.













I then spent hours and hours on the internet searching...trying to find someone somewhere who could help me replace the glass. After a more or less fruitless search, I went with Doug to get some sprinkler parts at Lowe's.
This is my lamp with a glass shade from a light fixture that we purchased at Lowe's and then discarded the fixture.


YEAH LOWE'S!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hurray for Lowes...ir looks great!