Wednesday, May 28, 2008

the May garden

I was just worrying about my orchid last week. It last showed off in November/December, but I thought they orchid guy told me that it bloomed twice a year. And then all of a sudden I find that it has 7! blooms. Welcome back beautiful!
As the last days of May are approaching and the majority of the northern hemisphere is looking forward to days in the garden, we here in Florida finish up the last tasks and then go into hangon mode until fall. I feel like a mom sending her kids away for the first time. I've done the best I could for them and now they are just going to have to cope through the furnace of affliction coming their way. But today my herb garden is happy so I thought I would share.

5 comments:

Wise Family said...

I am in love with the Secret Garden! One day I will have to get some tips on keeping herbs alive;).

Tricia said...

Good luck little plants. Until next year...

Megan said...

i love that slide show! it reminds me of a book! cute!

Stephanie said...

So Beautiful! I love your Orchids!

Jen said...

I love your garden you have inspired me to get out there and plant.

I was surprised to see this new plant in my garden, but I didn't know what it was until I saw the picture of the lambs ear.