Tuesday, May 13, 2008

religious texts

Person on the phone: "Scriptures? As in what kind of book?"

Me: "Scriptures, as in Bible."

Person on the phone: "Oh."

I have missed mine desperately, the last TWO MONTHS, while they have been at the binders getting rebound. They look as strong as ever. I did order another set the day I turned them in, but the Bible part has never to this day shown up.

I am trying to think of a good analogy for what it has been like without them. It has been like wearing someone else's glasses even though their prescription is the same as yours. They just don't feel the same. I am glad to have them back where they belong...in my lap for a little bonding time everyday.

Welcome Home!

1 comment:

SpaceyKasey said...

Glad they're safely home where they belong.

What a clever analogy.