Sunday, April 12, 2009

easter sunday

Last night while we were at LDS Prom, Brianna made little surprises for her friends in the ward. She loves to serve and do special little things like that. DSC04694 We had an enjoyable  Sabbath. Doug gave a very nice closing message in Sacrament Meeting.

I am grateful for the opportunity to remember the atonement of our Savior every Sunday, but today I loved reading the scriptures about the resurrection with my laurels and talking about this singular event that gives meaning to our lives. The Plan of Salvation is wonderful. I am so thankful to the Savior for honoring his commitments to the Father and to us. I love Him.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

bon, you look gorgeous.

Cherylyn said...

Ditto to what Mel said Bonna. Love the hair!

SpaceyKasey said...

She already looks older. It's only been a few months! So beautiful.