Thursday, May 07, 2009

feeling like snow white

It is hot! At the first bird chirp, no matter how tired I am feeling at that moment I jump out of bed. After a quick bowl of cereal, it is straight out to the garden. Those morning minutes are precious indeed. I spend a lot of time working in the garden. I certainly enjoy the views of the herb garden from the backside of my house.

But I wanted to spend some time enjoying my garden, in the garden. Genuine relaxing. (If you don’t count the fact that I did get up and get my camera.) There were so many birds of various  kinds to-ing and fro-ing between the fountain and the feeder. Insects were buzzing about. The lizards were running around unsettling the leaves. I almost felt like singing

Ahhhh…ahhh…ahhhhhhhhhDSC04877

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I have missed reading about your garden and seeing your beautiful pictures. It's nice to be back in the blogging world!