Sunday, May 31, 2009

missionary badge

My nephew, Tyler, who is from southern California, served a Spanish speaking mission in south Florida. One day while shopping at a local store in Cali my sister found this skirt. Thinking of him, she liked to wear it, but when he completed his mission, she sent it to me. It seemed particularly fitting to wear “the missionary skirt” my first Sunday with my missionary badge.DSC04951

DSC04944

 

 

Of course, I will have to keep the skirt forever now, no matter what Stacy and Clinton from What Not Wear have to say, because it is part of my “wardrobe journal”.

2 comments:

Melody said...

I meant to tell you today that the skirt was great! You looked amazing, as always.

Thank you for sitting with me. It helped me and hopefully you too. :)

Higleys said...

You look great, Stacy & Clinton would never be after you