Saturday, May 23, 2009

i won

 DSCF1759

I mean

 

I WON!!!!!!!

I am talking about the tennis set that Doug and I played this morning.

6-4

approximately one hour

Although we did take a little bit of a break about half way through the game when Doug inadvertently hit himself in the face with his racquet. The ball nearly tagged him, and in the process of swinging for it…what is there to say?

30d87cx

I found the fire in my racquet. I believe that you gotta have a dream, and my sports dream was to beat my husband in tennis.

Now my dream is to do it again because anyone can get lucky. Since I am an especially lucky person, I want to win again so that I KNOW it was really and truly skillish after all.

When we finished today, he said, “Good game, Deb.” I wanted to be really, really happy and scream and yell so the whole world would know. But he looked so pathetic and he didn’t sound all that happy about it, and I can’t be really happy when he isn’t. But I am still pretty happy!!!!!

7 comments:

Tricia said...

Nice job Moo!

That lip is really ouchy to look at. :(

Cherylyn said...

Great Job Moo! Your lip looks so sad dad! I am so proud that you are getting so skillish Moo!

Melanie said...

LOL...go mom! sorry about that lip dad...not good.

Kirstie said...

good job! Sorry bout your lip pres. carter!

Erika said...

nice job aunt debbie!

Family Wise said...

You're awesome! Girls Rule!

Gail said...

Well done, Debbie! Sorry about your hubby's unfortunate "lip" accident though. I saw him Sunday, and it definitely looked painful.