Friday, October 30, 2009

mla

Skype Chat   [10/30/2009 9:00:05 AM]

ML-Sister McClure:  We welcome our newest Missionary Leader Assistant, Sister Debbie Carter.  Thank you for being willing to serve our group.

Sandra Kennedy : Congratulations Sister Carter!

Elder Earle (Missionary Trainer): Congratulations on your new assignment!

ML-Sister Janet Dawson: Welcome Sister Carter!

TL Joyce Hancock: Welcome Sister Carter!

Debbie Carter: Oh thank you!!!

TL Joyce Hancock: I'll give you inTouch and request an Oracle account for you.


Yesterday, I was called to be a Missionary Leader Assistant.  I am a senior  companion to Sister Sandi Adkins. She is from Roanoke, Virginia. I feel like I have been on a very steep learning curve with my missionary work. I am enjoying it. I know I have made some progress because I am finally feeling comfortable answering the phones, even on Sunday. (I used to only do email work on Sunday because it was so stressful for me worrying about whether I would be able to help the patrons.) I feel very blessed to be able to serve with a great group of missionaries and a wonderful group of patrons as well.

No comments: