Friday, February 08, 2008

hand made cards

The week that Cherylyn was in the hospital having her baby, I got that horrible head, throat, cough thing that is going around. When I came back to school on Thursday, I had a pile of cards from my students. I wish I could post them all. But here is one of my favorites.
And here are some of the sentiments (original spelling and capitalization retained):
From Shariah--I hope you file better
From Brooke--The Baby is probally cute.
From Hunter--I hop you feel beter Mrs. carter
From Haley--hope you Do good with the babby. hope you fell beter mrs. carter.
From Jordan--good luck with the baby keep her hethey
From Breanna--(A picture labeled:the baby boy and the blanget) I hope you are o.k From Alll that cerewey (surgery?) I know the Baby Boy Loves you very much.

Every class has a high achiever and so does this one.
From Alex--I hope you have a nice baby. I hope you'll feel better and I heard that the baby was a boy and you were a little sick but I hope you feel better.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Aren't they sweet! I just love second graders!