Sunday, February 17, 2008

one of my favorite things

When the house smells like cookies on Sunday night. I especially liked it tonight because I had such great helpers in the kitchen!
So here is a question...Who eats the most in this family???

Is it Courtney? The almost seven and a half year old...no, she is missing her two front teeth...it can't be her.
Is it Jonah? The almost five year old...no, although he is a great breakfast eater as evidenced this weekend by eating 3 pancakes on Saturday morning and 2 eggs on Sunday morning, but that is his best meal of the day.

Is it Carter? The almost 6 year old...no, he's very busy with his games and toys to spend too much time eating. Plus he always has his Valentine loot if he needs a little snack in between meals.


It's Baby Bella! She out eats her siblings at every meal! And she puts all that food into tons of energy zooming around the house seeing what she can discover next.


Picture taken after three helpings of pasta tonight!!!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

OK, I laughed at every picture! I hope that they will still like me when I come home!

Megan Berge said...

Awww! That is so funny! That is so cheezy! LITERALLY! I love the way you set that up Sister Carter!!!

-Megan B.

Melody said...

That is so cute. I think you must win the best nana award!

Jen said...

That is soooo funny! I can't believe how bug she is.

SpaceyKasey said...

What fun you have! Your grandkids are too cute. Isn't there something about the aroma of Sunday night cookies? It's like an instant, olfactory memory maker. Your grandbabies will always associate you with that smell now. :)