Friday, February 15, 2008

she loves me!

She's unhappy in nursery and screams at the YMCA, but she waved good-bye to her mom and dad like they were visitors and now we would be getting on with life. They even came back an hour later when they realized that Dan had forgotten his wallet and she was still aok.

Courtney commented that she was "stuck" to me. I didn't mind one bit! It's been a long time since a little girl has been stuck to me.

I fed the kids dinner at 5. We had showers at 6 and then they played games. At 8 Courtney informed me that the latest they had EVER stayed up was until midnight. I told her it was only 8. Well, we had dinner such a long time ago, it seems really, really late, she answered.

They were delighted to get a bedtime snack and then be off to bed.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That IS impressive. The Bella doesn't share her love with just anybody.

Melody said...

So sweet! How nice that you get that time to spend with them