Saturday, February 16, 2008

happy birthday, dear tricia

I hope that your birthday day was as much fun for you today as it was for me. We ate pancakes for breakfast. Froggies by special request of Courtney. Carter wanted me to make horses, but it definitely out of my talent range.

We went to Sardis park where the the kids ran and played for an hour and a half. Bella learned to go down the slide by herself and particularly delighted me because the static electricity on the slide caused her hair to stand literally on end.

We went to lunch at Panera Bread where they ate grilled cheese sandwiches and chocolate milk and I had roast beef and a strawberry smoothie.

Then we were off to Blockbuster, where they each got to check out their own movie. Jonah choose PoohBah, Carter chose Pokemon Heroes the Movie and Courtney chose an animated Camelot the Legend.

I think that the kids enjoyed the day as much as I did!

We love you!!!

No comments: