Monday, July 07, 2008

customer service

They were having a special on Neuchatel Cream Cheese at the grocery store last week so I bought 4 packages. Then when I went to use some today, I noticed that two of the packages were out of date! That is so annoying.

Later, I am at the grocery store and I say to the check out lady...this is what happened. She asked me if I had the cheese with me.

No.

She asked me if I had a receipt.

No.

Well, here are two packages of cream cheese and we are so sorry that happened to you.

I Love My Publix Grocery Store.

3 comments:

SpaceyKasey said...

What a wonderful story. They must have sensed your "Mad Skillz," as Paris calls it.

Rae said...

That's AMAZING customer service! I have not heard of Publix but sure wish we had one local!!

Stephanie said...

That is why I love Publix so much! Great service!