Monday, July 21, 2008

princess camp

Courtney took an airplane by her very own self today. When Doug asked her if she felt big and special, she said, "No. I felt scared."





















Our first stop had to be the mall, so that she could choose a crown for herself and one for Caroline. Tomorrow we will work on a dress, but today, it is first things first and first on Courtney's agenda was jumping off the dock





and then making a sandcastle






















Tonight she requested dinner at Sonic and then she beat her Papa in wii boxing, tennis and baseball. He has now opted for golf and I think he is winning that at the moment.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

why am i crying?

Tricia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tricia said...

[Sorry Blogger newbie error on the above]

What an adorable granddaughter (if I do say so myself)! Doug and Corky look SO happy together. Although we need some pics of Debbie, the grand architect of what looks to be an enchanting week.

Corky looks like she is having the BEST TIME EVER (just telling by her face and her voice when I spoke to her).

[And I am so annoyed that I wasn't the first one to post!]

- Dan

Rae said...

So much fun! It brings back memories of when I would go and visit my grandparents!!

P.S. We were at Nintendo World last week and playing around the the wii. I seriously think we are going to have to take the plunge and buy one!! This would be our first gaming system EVER!

Ashlea said...

Where do I sign up for Princess Camp?