Thursday, July 17, 2008

orlando science museum

Natalie, Brianna and I had such a fun time at the OSM. They were doing a couple of cool exhibitions. We got tickets on the Titanic. I was Jane Astor! Brianna was a stolen child and Natalie was the son of a wealthy traveler. Luckily for us, we all lived!
Natalie and Brianna were enjoying posing in the military jeep.
Here is Brianna inside the kids play room...she's a little too tall!
My favorite part of the museum was the Norman Rockwell exhibition. They had two of his original works there. I loved seeing the display of his Saturday Evening Post covers.
And here I am posing for one!
The girls took some time out to try their hand at the art station.

Loved the hats!
And finally, I thought this bee exhibit where they showed a real hive with the bees entering and exiting through a tube in the glass was amazing!

3 comments:

Ashlea said...

What a fun trip... I don't ever remember having that much fun at any of my museum trips. I guess it's been a while, and the company plus the museums weren't quite as good.

Jordan Mathews said...

That looked like so much fun!

Megan said...

looks like you guys had fun fun fun! ;)