Tuesday, July 15, 2008

where credit is due


Tricia gets all the credit for getting the family blogging. Maybe we would have picked up on it later, but I am grateful that she got us all going sooner. As I have mentioned before, I like the whole blogging thing--reading and writing.

Melanie gets all the credit for getting the family blurbing. Not surprisingly, the website is at blurb.com. I have spent a good part of the past week proofing. When blurb slurps the blog, it is a great start, but then they give you loads of options which is fun and interesting and of course, time consuming.

I sent 2006 to the publisher last night. They say that I will have my book in a couple of weeks. I am anxious and excited to see how it all turns out.

6 comments:

Cherylyn said...

Where's my credit????...oh wait, I don't get any because I am lucky if I even get a blog up once a week.

Melanie said...

glad you love the blurb!! :)

Stephanie said...

You'll have to let me know how your book turns out! Exciting!

Ashlea said...

I would love to see it when your book get here. What a great idea...if I ever get around to doing it. Thanks for this post

Mary said...

That was a big project for you. I bet you can't wait to see the results. I'm glad you got me started. Now I just need a high speed internet connection so I can add pictures.

SpaceyKasey said...

You're fast! Last I knew you still had a long way to go. Kudos.