Wednesday, July 09, 2008

yw wednesday afternoon activity

Happy Birthday Melissa!
With all our afternoon showers lately, we were a little worried about how much time we would have on the lake today. But the sun shone down on the YW activity and we had five hours of lake time. The big jet ski had a problem and the steering appears to be frozen, so I am really worried about that. After that happened the girls did loads of swimming and it was pleasant sitting under the trees hanging out with Mary and Melissa.



4 comments:

Stephanie said...

So sad I missed the fun! Work always gets in the way. Looks like it was so much fun. I am glad you guys had a great time!

Jordan Mathews said...

Sorry I missed it, I was slaving away at the baby dungeon for the Lawtons! :(

debbie said...

It probably broke when it had to pull my lard butt around the lake. I had a great time and the adrenaline rush lasted for several hours. I really needed it. Kudos to you for your mad driving skillz.

Mary said...

I had a great time. Glad I was able to stay and hang out.