Sunday, August 31, 2008

fragrance survey

I like the smell of stale perfume.

perfume

Sometimes when I put on something that I wore a while ago that has  been hanging in my closet, I will notice that it smells like my perfume.  And I like it better than my not stale perfume. And, it doesn't make me sneeze.

I didn't wear perfume for years because of the sneezing issue. Some fragrances seem to be better than others in that regard for me. I am also a huge fan of scented lotion that matches my perfume. It seems to last way longer than perfume. Of course, it doesn't get into the fibers of your clothes like a spray will.rose leger

This is what I am wearing most often these days.

Does anyone else like stale perfume besides me? And what are you wearing?

4 comments:

Rae said...

I too have leftover perfume fragrance on my clothes. "Happy" by Clinique. If I'm in a so-so grumpy mood he asks if I've used my happy juice today. Ha, ha, ha. I use "Happy" as my everyday fragrance so that is what I usually smell on my clothes in my closet.

Jordan Mathews said...

That bottle is very pretty, even though I dont know what it smells like.

Ashlea said...

I know what you mean. I am really liking Green Apple (DKNY) these days. I really would love to get Daisy (Marc Jacobs). Have you smelt that...it's heavenly. BTW, I love the new blog background...what a neat creation and fits you just right.

Melanie said...

mom, you have the best stale perfume ever. I love putting on your clothes. I have been wearing nautica on sundays. i really like it...but i only wear it on sundays because i don't get to enjoy it stale because my baby spits up on everything. :)