Thursday, August 21, 2008

kudos for two

I went to school today. I had an umbrella in hand. After I walked the 50 yards from my car to my classroom, I was drenched. The squalls sent rain from up and down and from left and right. It was worse when I left to go home. I was terrified driving. After I had been safely in my house for a few minutes, I heard a noise on the front porch. I looked out the window to see that the UPS guy had just delivered my Blurb Book of Blogs, considerately wrapped in plastic, I might add. I ran to the door and yelled out a thank you. He waved as he rode away.

Kudos to UPSups_logo ups-green

And I just have to say how wonderful the Blurberati is.

polaroids When my first book arrived, we noticed that the odd numbered pages were ever so slightly out of focus. They sent me the label for return shipping and encouraged me to make any changes that I wanted and sent me the new book. Kudos to Blurb. I highly recommend their service.

I am so excited about my book!297186-9d21bdbd3b9473de718fe21b3221850d

No comments: