Tuesday, December 23, 2008

brianna-rella

Christmas is such a great time of the year, but in our culture it generally requires extra effort of some sort. Today it was house cleaning day...at least for the downstairs. I worked Brianna for quite a few hours, nonstop. We were both good and tired when we finished. I probably wouldn't have thought anymore about it until I saw this...

DSC03841

...this morning in my laundry room.

Is that a bit of ribbon in your beak?

DSC03842 All of a sudden, I started wondering exactly where Brianna went last night?

Since I was only getting unintelligible  information from her friend--DSC03843

 

I opened up the window, which facilitated a hasty retreat.

I figured I better give Brianna the day off...

 

...either that or follow her tonight!

4 comments:

debbie said...

So are you saying that Brianna turns into a bird at night and has crazy adventures? Or does she go flying with the birds? Or maybe both? Has she started asking for worms and eating twice her weight?

Megan said...

haha. thats creepy...but kinda exciting i guess. what did you do with it???

Megan said...

hey, it is the birdhouse right? maybe he thought he was welcome. lol

Danette Garrett said...

Talk about your holiday visitors. I hope she wasn't too much trouble.