Saturday, December 20, 2008

time for tennis with the teets

DSC03758 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC03734

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC03753DSC03834

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We have played almost every weekend since summer.

We always have fun. We try to play three sets: One with Doug and I playing Rick and Linda. One with Linda and I playing Doug and Rick. One with Linda and Doug playing Rick and I.

We always laugh. That is because Rick says really funny things like "dag nab it" and "it makes me sick" with enthusiasm!

We get some exercise running around the court and a few  injuries from wayward flying balls and unintended muscle abuse.

DSC03729

We might  even be getting a little bit better at

                                                     playing the game.

 

3 comments:

Rae said...

Such fun! Before DK and I had kids we would play tennis every Monday night for FHE. It was so much fun and we got pretty good. I look forward to being able to play with him again!!

Melanie said...

thats some serious florida livin right there. :)

Gail said...

Looks like fun.