Friday, August 06, 2010

eye hath not seen

nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 2 Cor 2:9

One of the blessings of living in Florida are the beautiful skies.

I smile (and record with tongue in cheek) remembering when my well-traveled mother, who thinks that absolutely everything beautiful and wonderful is spawned in California, gasped and exclaimed over Florida skies. She said that she had never seen anything quite so spectacular followed by the comment that "she has been around".

Doug and Brianna and I were on our way home from playing tennis tonight when we pulled over to enjoy the moment, that, while fleeting, is memorable.

"...I God, saw that all things which I had created were good" Moses 2:18

and that includes you and me. It is important to remember that, especially on dark and dreary days.

2 comments:

Rae said...

So beautiful! And such a wonderful reminder!!

debbie said...

thanks for this. I needed it. I do love our skies.