Tuesday, August 31, 2010

doctor manoogian

I have a proximal humerus fracture. The good news is that my shoulder is in the right place and if it stays there for the next two weeks, the chances of it moving to the wrong place go down significantly. If it doesn't stay in the right place, then surgery becomes necessary. Dr. Manoogian said that I need to keep my arm very still.

I can be very still.



He is concerned about my rotator cuff and bicep muscle. He is sending me for an MRI of my shoulder and elbow tomorrow. I presented a very colorful arm today.

3 comments:

debbie said...

Can you be still? You are the Queen of Still

Grandy said...

Dearest old friend, I can't believe you are so broken. Many prayers are coming your way. So am I! We are doing the D. World, Sea World thing with Claire on her cycle break which runs mid Sept. to mid Oct. For you, the later, the better, it seems!!! I would SOOOOOOOOOOOO love to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been trying to contact you. I finally found a way. Please call, when you can move. Same old phone number. Loves...Leslie Sue

Melody said...

Be still. Pray fervently. Let me help. xoxo