Saturday, November 22, 2008

star bright night

   DSC03365

DSC03367

I wish I may, I wish I might...

Dinner was a light meal (macaroni and cheese with applesauce, green salad and star fruit) and the traditional candle and wishing ceremony. Brianna's candles said "Happy Birthday", which is exactly 13 letters. Perfect for this birthday girl! Everyone else got cupcakes decorated with stars.

 

Star light...

Flashlight Tag under the stars proved to be a ton of fun, in spite of weather that we Floridians consider particularly cold. It was 55 degrees. Because it was impossible  for me to get a picture  of the game, the girls took a yoga break for a minute.

DSC03373 DSC03375 DSC03400

Star bright...

I got some star quality smiles as they modeled new lipstick colors.    DSC03394

  DSC03389    DSC03393DSC03399DSC03409

Stars I see tonight...

There was  some singing with the stars and some baking/decorating of the stars.

DSC03412 DSC03414

THE STARS of the NIGHT

Jensen, Hannah, Natalie, Kirstie, Nellie, Nashua, Melena, Megan and Brianna

5 comments:

Melena said...

I had so much fun! Thanks for inviting me!

Jordan Mathews said...

Seemed like fun. Happy Birthday Brianna!

Tricia said...

How fun! Happy birthday B!

Danette Garrett said...

Happy Birthday Brianna! It looks like a fun time for everyone.

SpaceyKasey said...

Fun, fun, fun. And Vegas? And Nellis? And Walmart Waldo? And water skiing on Wyatt's birthday? And bookclub? All fun.

I rest my case.