Tuesday, June 10, 2008

...and they're off

Brianna, Nashua, Emily, Melissa, Nellie, Anabel, Megan, Sarah, Melena, Jordan and Jensen
Of course, it is pouring rain at the moment, so I am hoping that their tents are watertight!?! They sing a bunch of crazy songs at girl's camp. Only one of which I recognized from my own camp days. "Do Your Ears Hang Low?" Actually, I think they added a second verse!

Do your ears hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie them in a knot?
Can you tie them in a bow?
Can you throw them o'er your shoulder
like a continental soldier?
Do your ears hang low?

Do your ears flip-flop?
Can you use them for a mop?
Are they stringy at the bottom?
Are they curly at the top?
Can you use them for a swatter?
Can you use them for a blotter?
Do your ears flip-flop?

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm afraid they didn't make that up, but it is cute...and so are they!

nanamoo said...

I wasn't very clear. They didn't pretend to make it up...I just meant that the girls at camp were singing a verse I hadn't remembered singing.

SpaceyKasey said...

Love, love, love, love, LOVE girls camp!

And corny camp songs.

Have fun.