Saturday, June 21, 2008

road trip day 6


It's over. I sure had a great time with "my girls." They are smart, spiritual and fun. They all have talents that I would like to model in my own life. It was wonderful to have Sister Paxton with us. I think the world of her. Of course, everywhere we went people thought she was one of my girls instead of one of the leaders because she is so darling. It has been my privilege to spend the week with them. Yeah for the YW Roadtrip! and a special THANKS to Bishop Berge who supports our YW on their very own special high adventures!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are the best! I am so glad that I was able to tag along and had a wonderful time with you and the girls! It was such an amazing week and thank you so much for all the time and planning you put into it!

SpaceyKasey said...

Next time I go on vacation can I hire you to be the event coordinator? Pleeeeeeeeease?

Your road trip looked like such a blast! And the activities sounded like a well rounded mix of inspiring, fun, pampering, educational, and artsy. You get a 10 1/2. (The half is a bonus for adding extra "culture" on the homeless trolley.)

Chopper said...

Glad you guys were able to come. How bout some props for Joy...