Monday, June 16, 2008

on the road again....

I have a beautiful, brand new car, and I was so excited that we could all fit for our roadtrip this year. It meant that everyone had to do minimalist packing. Clearly, Nashua doesn't understand the words "no room". Ten. That's how many pairs of shoes she brought for our 5 day adventure! So...we repacked three of the girls AFTER they arrived at the house. I don't think anyone had to leave anything behind in the end. We just packaged them up in more user friendly bags. And they had a squishy ride for a couple of hours.This is the back two seats of the car.
Nashua, Sarah and Megan in front.
Melissa and Jordan in the back.
We are very excited to be at John and Joy's house.

7 comments:

Melody said...

I look forward to all your posts about your adventures! What a great group of girls you have with you.

Gail said...

Looks like everyone made it in one piece. I can't wait to hear about all the fun.

debbie said...

i know we are not supposed to be envious, but I am. I'll have to repent. I hope you have a great time. Looking forward to the blogs. I LOVE TECHNOLOGY! Tell Nashua her hair is beautiful.

Danette Garrett said...

Everyone looks like thay are having so much fun. Maybe we need a roadtrip.

debbie said...

Tell all of the girls they are gorgeous inside and out.

Mary said...

When I saw all the girls together I felt a deep sorrow for my daughter. She should be there building friendships with these awesome girls. I wish I was there to share in on the fun. May your trip bring you happiness, laughter, memories and most of all blessings to look back upon.

Lugo's said...

I guess Nashua wanted to make sure she had enough shoes for everyone. Thanks for taking your time and spending it with our girls.