Sunday, October 24, 2010

primary presentation

I do love my responsibility leading the elementary school kids during their singing time at church each Sunday. Once a year the children are responsible for the talks and music during Sacrament Meeting and today was the day. In my opinion, the children were amazing.

DSCF3773

It was a  thrill to have my four visiting grandchildren join us and to see them singing their hearts out as well. I felt like it was especially for me.

The time has come and gone ever so quickly. Right after church, they had to head back to Charlotte for school and work responsibilities, but not before I received a private concert from Carter (and we even talked Cork into playing a tune though she has only been taking lessons for a few weeks.)

They are so talented!

DSC09570DSC09573

1 comment:

Higleys said...

It was a beautiful meeting and the music was great. Thank you for teaching the gospel through song.