Friday, October 01, 2010

where does the time go?

For so many years when the days and weeks have gone flying by, I have wondered where the time goes. Now I have my answer. All those minutes had been sent to September 2010 when every day lasted much longer than normal to me.






At least, I have two accomplishments to report!
~ I finished my blog book for 2009, and it is currently at the printers.
~I can flip pancakes with my right arm. (Brianna ate scrambled pancakes at least 3 times while waiting for me to perfect that awesome skill.) In actual fact, I have a whole new right-handed skill set.

My arm is feeling stronger, and I am happy, more than happy to welcome October.

1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

you just inspired me to get on my blog book!
I am half-way done w/2009 and really don't want to not have it done before 2011 gets here and I'm working on 2010!!!