Saturday, October 23, 2010

sunshine therapy

I decided early on this week to skip therapy on Thursday. How it normally works is that by the time that the gritty edge of pain is just starting to subside, it is time for me to go back. I needed a pain break and the Seguines were coming to visit.

DSC09466

We decided to christen the new tubes, purchased at the end of the summer after decimating the old ones this year.

DSC09477

I actually went for a s-l-o-w ride myself. But I was terrified the whole time and once around the lake was more than enough.

DSC09475 

Bless their little hearts…they begged me to drive them.

 DSC09505

And it was good therapy for my arm ;)

DSC09500

Their parents tell me they are brighter and happier at the Birdhouse…but I can’t even begin to tell you what they do for me.

DSC09533

Even though he promised not to do so, Doug zipped Tricia, Dan and Brianna all over the lake. All the while, they were screaming and literally holding on for dear life. Now we all have hurting arms.

DSC09546 

Two perfect days of sun and fun.

DSC09484

No comments: