Monday, October 11, 2010

uss midway

With thanks again to Melanie for the following post:

On Columbus Day we had big plans to take a family outing with my dad to the USS Midway aircraft carrier.  But, Truman was still soooooo sick.  So, Elliot got to be the special child of the day with my dad and I.  It was amazing!  It made the Flying Leatherneck Museum look lame-o...although being free it will do in a pinch.

My dad was soaking it all up.  Elliot exclaimed, "Mom, this is totally awesome!  You can bring me here a hundred times!"

You could actually get into the planes and helicopters. 
And push all the buttons!!

It was so fun having my dad around.  Next time we hope we won't be sick, or get you sick Papa!  Thanks for being such a great dad and even shopping with me all day for a new cell phone with text (I'm joining the rest of the world). 

That is some fatherly love right there!

No comments: